POSTED BY SAGAR DAVE

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Windows 7 with Angry bird theme..!!!

Wow..!!! Microsoft is out with a theme of angry bird for Windows 7. Windows 7 has struck the market like fire,  but yeah Windows do rock. Angry birds is one of the most successful mobile games ever. If you love playing this game on to your iPhone or a smartphone with an android platform, believe me you would love this theme. You can bring 20+ high resolution of wallpapers on angry birds to your desktop with icon and in-game sound.
       I have tried installing the theme onto my computer and it works perfectly fine with the same in-game sounds. The coolest part I came across is the icons and the sound, they are just awesome.
      I did not have a hard time to download the theme onto my desktop. Its preety easy to get it installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment